BRAVE YOGA PARTNERSHIPS / Studio Hire
We fully welcome partnerships
Date: Saturday 14th December
Teacher: Claire Brien, Co-Founder of BRAVE Yoga Australia
Who is this for?
Anyone who is beginning their yoga journey and wants to ensure proper technique during their yoga practice. The goal of this workshop is for students to feel comfortable and confident to attend a yoga class and practice key postures safely. We recommend anyone new to BRAVE yoga studio and to yoga in general to do this course. This workshop can even be for regular practitioners of yoga, who want to improve their yoga performance and technique.
Learn how to;
· Break-down and detailed explanation of correct alignment in each posture in both Sun Salutation A & Sun Salutation B series
· Explanation and practice of a ‘Vinyasa’ safely with proper technique and adaptions according to level / injuries
· Clarify and practice the foundational ‘fire yoga breath’ otherwise known as Ujjayi breath (the main breath used during Hot Power Yoga)
Come and train with Sundi Suby, a professional Hand-standing genius! Sundi taught me how to handstand, and I am forever grateful! Due to his great teaching skill-set, I am extremely excited for him to be teaching a workshop at BRAVE! Come and learn from a pro!
Date: TBC Saturday (Feb 2020)
Who is this Workshop for?
Anyone who is interested in beginning their handstand journey! If you can already hold a handstand for 30 seconds against a wall, this is for you!
What will I learn?
- Eliminate the fear of falling over with one simple manoeuvre
- Strengthen the wrists, shoulders and body for faster progression and safety
- Learn to kick up into and balance a solid handstand
- Learn simple drills to correct alignment and achieve a straight handstand shape (which is the foundation for further progression and more advanced skills)
- Learn to increase the time you can hold a handstand and build the confidence and skill necessary to leave the wall behind and be able to handstand anywhere
Prerequisite: 30s handstand against the wall
Bookings essential, so we have enough numbers to run the workshop!
To book: email email@example.com
By booking you are agreeing to our Terms & Conditions