BRAVE YOGA TIMETABLE
All classes are currently LIVE STREAMED online with on-demand play-back.
Our studio has an air purifying system, which cleans the entire studio air every 15 minutes. Please read here more about the other things we are doing at Brave around COVID-19 safety.
All members have access to our digital library of past classes – currently over 100+ classes available on demand!
We are currently running at a reduced schedule, but plan to increase classes over the coming months.
What to expect?
Expect ‘Vinyasa’ style class, but with longer holds and a greater focus on strength conditioning. We always give options for beginners too, so you’re sure to feel comfortable in our ‘all levels’ classes. We will bring back beginners classes once we increase our timetable.
Power Yoga is a modern Western-style yoga that combines traditional yoga practice and breathing techniques with a focus on strength training, to ensure you are feeling strong, flexi, fit and relaxed after regular practice! We practice in a warm room of around 25 degrees.
Go on, be BRAVE – Come and try a class!
Please note: For Hygiene reasons, when practising in-studio, you must bring a Hot Yoga Towel to practice (or large beach towel will do!). We rent them for $3 or you can buy one for $35! We want to keep the studio clean and safe from yucky bacteria and other nasties – so we all have a nice safe, clean practice!
Things to note for in-studio practice:
- To practice in-studio, for hygiene reasons, you must bring a towel. We hire and sell them at the studio if you don’t have one!
- BRAVE Yoga will open doors 15 minutes before a class and close 15 minutes after class
- Unfortunately, if you are late to the class, we will not be able to let you in and the door will be locked. Please do not try to get into the studio if the door is locked with respect for the other students in the class who were on time.
- By booking, you are agreeing to our Terms & Conditions. Please take the time to read these here
- We will be increasing / amending the class timetable after we open according to popular demand and how busy the classes are! Please tell us what you think!
STUDIO EQUIPPED WITH
- Please note due to COVID-19, we ask you to bring your own props, mats and pre-filled water botles to studio.
- Changing area
Props (Bolsters, blocks, straps, blankets) Filtered water for refills Shower
- Hair dryer, hair spray & deodorant
Hot Yoga towels ($35)
BRAVE re-usable water bottles ($25 small, $28 large)
Hot Yoga towels ($3)