BRAVE YOGA TIMETABLE
Festive Period Closing and Opening Dates
Last class of 2019 will be on the 24th December.
Brave re-opens on the 9th January 2020, (subject to road works on Nicholson St).
What to expect?
Classes are all currently Hot Power Yoga Classes. Expect ‘Vinyasa’ style with options for beginners to intermediates. We recommend if you are a complete beginner, to attend the beginners classes first (classes in green).
Hot Power Yoga is a modern Western-style yoga that combines traditional yoga practice and breathing techniques with a focus on strength training, to ensure you are feeling strong, flexi, fit and relaxed after regular practice!
Go on, be BRAVE – Come and try a class!
Please note: For Hygiene reasons, you must bring a Hot Yoga Towel to practice (or large beach towel will do!). We rent them for $3 or you can buy one for $35! We want to keep the studio clean and safe from yucky bacteria and other nasties – so we all have a nice safe, clean practice :
Things to note:
- To practice, for hygiene reasons, you must bring a towel. We hire and sell them at the studio if you don’t have one!
- BRAVE Yoga will open doors 15 minutes before a class and close 15 minutes after class
- Unfortunately, if you are late to the class, we will not be able to let you in and the door will be locked. Please do not try to get into the studio if the door is locked with respect for the other students in the class who were on time.
- By booking, you are agreeing to our Terms & Conditions. Please take the time to read these here
- We will be increasing / amending the class timetable after we open according to popular demand and how busy the classes are! Please tell us what you think!
- We aim to add classes, workshops and teacher training as the studio grows.
STUDIO EQUIPPED WITH
- Heated space (25-32 degrees)
- Mats & props
- Changing area
- Filtered water for refills
- Hair dryer, hair spray & deodorant
Hot Yoga towels ($35)
BRAVE re-usable water bottles ($25 small, $28 large)
Hot Yoga towels ($3)
Shower towels ($2.50)