BRAVE Yoga Australia
Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Brave Yoga Australia
We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms and conditions at any time. It is your responsibility to periodically check our website for changes. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use this website.
Unless otherwise indicated, Brave Yoga Australia owns all copyright of the material on the Website. All registered or unregistered trademarks used on the Website are the property of their respective owners.
All copyright, data, text, software, images, graphics, trademarks, logos, interfaces, photographs, and other intellectual property (Content) on the Website is owned, controlled by, or licensed to Brave Yoga Australia. Except for viewing the content for your own personal non-commercial use, Brave Yoga Australia does not grant you any rights to use the Website or content for any other purpose unless it expressly consents in writing.
Studio terms and conditions
Please read through the terms and conditions on our website thoroughly before enrolling. When enrolling as a student of Brave Yoga Australia, 732 Nicholson St, Fitzroy North, VIC, 3068, you agree to the terms and conditions as laid out on the Brave Yoga website braveyoga.com.au
- For hygiene reasons, you must bring a Hot Yoga Towel to practice at BRAVE Yoga Australia. This is to ensure we all have a safe and clean practice from bacteria and other nasties.
- While we endeavour to deliver all our classes on time and as advertised, classes are subject to change or cancellation without notice. Brave Yoga Australia is not liable to refund, transfer or offer compensation of any kind for classes that are late, changed or cancelled for any reason.
- Teachers are subject to change without notice.
- Please arrive at least 5 minutes before class as late entry is discouraged and you will not be given access to the class (it is also very disruptive to the teacher and students). For security reasons the door to the studio is locked at the beginning of each class.
- Leaving class early without a medical reason is strongly discouraged.
- Please check in at reception before each class.
- Brave Yoga Australia is not responsible for the safekeeping of your belongings.
- Brave Yoga Australia has the right to refuse entry at anytime.
- Bookings are to be made via our app, the MindBody website or app or in the studio.
- To book into a class you must either have credits in your account or pay at the time of booking. Class payment must be made upon booking.
- You agree that you have been examined by a qualified medical practitioner within the past six months and have been found by such practitioner to be in good physical health and physically able to perform all yoga exercises.
- Classes at Brave Yoga Australia may be physically strenuous and you voluntarily participate in them with full knowledge that there is risk of personal injury, property loss or death.
- You will follow all instructions given to you by Brave Yoga Australia teachers and you acknowledge that any failure to do so will be at your own risk and may cause injury.
- Brave Yoga Australia is in no way liable for any injury, loss of property or death resulting from attending our studio.
- By booking into a class you automatically agree to the above terms & conditions.
Our cancellation policy is in place to ensure everyone has a chance to attend. Nobody likes fees, but everyday classes get fully booked, and sometimes students miss out.
- Class cancellations can be made via the MindBody App, the MindBody website and at www.braveyoga.com.au
- Class cancellations can be made up to 2 hours before the class start time without incurring a fee.
- Students on unlimited passes who book into a class and fail to attend will be charged a no show fee.
- Students on unlimited passes who book into a class but cancel the booking within 2 hours of the class start time will be charged a late cancel fee.
- Students using an Intro offer, Drop In, 5, 10 and 20 Class Pass who book into a class but fail to attend will forfeit their class.
- Students using an Intro Offer, Drop In, 5, 10 and 20 Class Pass who book into a class but cancel the booking within 2 hours of the class start time, will forfeit their class.
- Cancellations will not be accepted via phone, email or social media.
- All prices are quoted in Australian Dollars ($AUD) and all transactions are processed in Australian Dollars ($AUD).
- Prices, products and offers include GST.
- All prices are correct at the time of online publication. Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Sale items are only available at the lower price during the sale period.
- Unforeseen supply problems or unexpected demand may occasionally result in stock being unavailable.
- We reserve the right to amend prices and printing errors.
- Prices may increase from time to time to reflect increases in cost and benefits.
- All purchases are final. Brave Yoga Australia does not offer refunds, transfers, suspensions or extensions on services, workshops or products for change of mind, injury, illness, change of address or any other reason.
- All passes and memberships are non-transferable.
- Brave Yoga reserves the right to pass on the cost of any additional bank fees which may incur from disputed or failed transactions regarding a students account.
- Brave Yoga Australia does not offer refunds or credits on workshops for change of mind, injury, illness, change of address or any other reason. All purchases are final.
- If you cannot attend, you may transfer your workshop ticket into another persons name by calling or emailing Brave Yoga at least 2 hours before start of workshop.
- Payment needs to be made upon booking.
- Please arrive at least 15 mins before the scheduled start time of the workshop. Late entry to workshops will not be permitted.
- Any no show or absence will result in forfeiting that visit. If you do not attend a booked workshop you will be charged. Latecomers will be considered a no show and you will be charged.
Direct debit membership
- We guarantee to fix the agreed payment amount for the life of your agreement, even if the advertised price changes.
- For Direct Debit Membership suspensions, we require at least 7 days notice prior to your next billing date and suspension is only possible in 2 week blocks in line with your scheduled payment cycle.
- You may suspend your membership for up to 4 weeks at a time per year.
- Requests to suspend memberships must be made in writing by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests will not be accepted by any means other than email.
- The class passes and memberships exclude attendance at guest teachers’ classes and workshops.
- Passes and memberships cannot be shared. Anyone found to be sharing their pass or membership will be denied entry and have their pass or membership cancelled.
- It is your responsibility to ensure there are sufficient funds available to cover the auto-debit. Should a payment be declined for any reason, Brave Yoga reserves the right to process payment at any time to settle any debt owed. If an auto-debit is declined due to insufficient funds, the transaction will fail which requires additional administration and yields additional bank costs.
- Unfortunately, our payment provider may charge a fee for failed transactions. This fee will attempt to be debited every day for 7 days after the failed payment and you will be unable to book or attend classes until your payment has been settled.
- Brave Yoga Australia is not responsible for additional bank fees that you may incur from your bank. Bank fees are under the terms and conditions of contractual agreements that lie between you and your bank.
- The terms and conditions of our third party biller Ezidebit form a binding component of your membership agreement. They can be found in hard copy at reception.
- If you wish to cancel your membership, you must apply in writing by email to email@example.com.
- All account debts must be settled before cancellation of membership can be finalised, this includes all late cancellation and no show fees incurred.
- We reserve the right to cancel memberships at any time.
- Gift Cards can be used for yoga classes at Brave Yoga (excluding workshops).
- Gift Cards are not redeemable for cash.
- Valid for 6 months from the date of first use.
- Gift Cards are not transferable.
- Brave Yoga Australia does not offer refunds, transfers, suspensions or extensions on Gift Cards for change of mind, injury, illness, change of address or any other reason. All purchases are final.
- We accept no responsibility if a card is lost, stolen, destroyed, or used without your permission.
- Gift Cards may be purchased online or in the studio.
- 5 and 10 class passes are valid for 3 months after first use only.
- Brave Yoga Australia does not offer refunds, transfers, suspensions or extensions on 5 and 10 class passes for change of mind, injury, illness, change of address or any other reason. All purchases are final.
- Passes cannot be shared. Anyone found to be sharing their pass will be denied entry and have their pass or membership cancelled.
- Any non-cancellations, no shows, or absences, will result in forfeiting that visit. If you do not attend a booked session or cancel within 2 hours of class start time, you will be charged for the class.
- The class passes and memberships exclude attendance at workshops.
Unlimited class passes
- Unlimited class pass are a one off upfront payment.
- Brave Yoga Australia does not offer refunds, transfers, suspensions or extensions on the monthly auto-renew or 12 month unlimited memberships for change of mind, injury, illness, change of address or any other reason. All purchases are final.
- Memberships cannot be shared. Anyone found to be sharing their membership will result in it being cancelled.
- The class passes and memberships exclude attendance at workshops.
- Brave Yoga Australia Intro Offer is available only to new students.
- Your pass will be activated from your first class booked.
- Your Intro Offer is valid for 1 month from your first class booked.
- Classes included in your Intro Offer are non-transferable and non-suspendible.
- Students who have practiced at Brave Yoga previously are not eligible for this offer. This includes Class Pass students and those that have purchased a Drop In or any other pass.